Company Name: Harmonya
Location: New York (with an office in Tel Aviv)
Business Focus: Specializes in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and retail, offering AI-powered product data enrichment, categorization, and insights for brands and retailers.
- Amount: $20M in Series A funding
- Total Funding: $25M.
- Lead Investor: Bright Pixel Capital
- Other Participants: Team8 (existing investor), Arc Investors, J Ventures, Silicon Road Ventures, Allen & Company, LiveRamp Ventures, Susa Ventures.
Purpose of Funding:
- Further develop proprietary generative AI technology.
- Enhance the existing suite of tools.
- Scale its go-to-market operations.
Company Description: Harmonya, under the leadership of CEO Cem Kent, is revolutionizing the way retailers and brands understand and react to current consumer trends. Their AI-driven platform extracts key product attributes from various data points like titles, descriptions, ingredients, and reviews. This transformation turns static product data into dynamic resources that help retailers and brands to enrich, categorize, and derive insights that promote growth, especially amongst Fortune 500 Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies and retailers.