Welcome to the latest edition of our weekly roundup, where we dig deep into the world of AI startups, their funding milestones, and acquisitions.
This week has seen a wave of momentum in the AI landscape across North America and the EMEA regions, with startups amassing significant investments to propel their innovations further.
From AI reading coaches to high-powered transaction monitoring solutions and game personalization, as well as AI chip startup d-Matrix raising $110 million with backing from Microsoft.
This week's sponsor:
DesignJoy - A design agency with a twist. Design subscriptions to scale your business
- Ello Raises $15M in Series A Funding - San Francisco, CA - An AI reading coach developer, bagged USD15M in Series A funding.
- Mindtrip Raises $7M in Seed Funding - San Francisco, CA - A Generative AI-native venture innovating in trip planning and booking, has raised $7M in seed funding.
- Younite-AI Receives Private Equity Investment From Bocap - NYC, Helsinki, and Oulu, Finland - An AI and XR software solutions provider received a private equity investment from Bocap.
- Clara Analytics Raises $24M in Series C Funding - Santa Clara, CA - This company, providing AI technology for optimizing insurance claims, secured $24M in Series C funding.
- Testaify Raises $650K in Funding - Miami, FL - An AI-driven software testing platform provider, secured $650K in funding.
- Streamforge Raises $1.2M in Seed Funding - Montreal, Canada - Specializing in influencer marketing for brands and video game publishers using AI, this firm raised USD$1.2M in Seed funding.
- Noetik Raises $14M in Seed Funding - San Francisco, CA - A forward-looking AI drug discovery company secured $14M in Seed funding.
- d-Matrix Raises $110M in Series B Funding - Santa Clara, CA - Specializing in generative AI compute for data centers, d-Matrix secured a whopping $110M in its Series B round.
- Harmonya Raises $20M in Series A Funding - New York, NY - An AI-driven software enterprise focused on CPG and retail, raised $20M in a Series A funding.
- ThetaRay Raises $57M in Funding - Hod Hasharon, Israel - A provider of an AI-powered transaction monitoring solution, this company secured $57M in funds.
- Atomicwork Raises $11M in Seed Funding - San Francisco, CA - This enterprise, which provides an AI-powered platform for employee support, raised $11M in Seed funding.
- Miri Raises USD1.2M in Pre-Seed Funding - San Francisco, CA - An AI health and wellness platform provider, Miri bagged USD1.2M in its Pre-Seed funding round.
- Ibex Medical Analytics Raises $55 Million in Series C Funding - Tel Aviv, Israel - Advancing AI-powered cancer diagnostics with a Series C funding of $55M.
- Enzai Raises USD 4M in Seed Funding - Belfast, Ireland - A startup that offers AI governance software, secured USD4M in Seed funding.
- Idoven Announces New Funding Round - Madrid, Spain - An AI cardiology-as-a-service platform provider, raised an undisclosed amount in its recent funding.
- Martian Lawyers Club Raises $2.2M in Pre-Seed Funding - Bristol, UK - A generative AI-powered game personalization startup secured $2.2m in pre-seed funding.
- San Francisco, CA - Provider of a platform that aids security teams in automating the security review process, has acquired Stacksi, another San Francisco-based venture which provides an AI-powered security questionnaire automation platform.
Is this newsletter helpful?
Share the knowledge with your friends and co workers!