Welcome to the first week ending of August.
From seed to Series A funding, this week's financial landscape has startups and tech giants alike scaling their ambitions and innovations.
We have companies from California to Singapore raising some big money.Whether it's database optimization from DBtune, generative video tools emerging from stealth mode by 1Bstories, or Inworld being valued at $500M!
Catch up on the most exciting funding moves, acquisitions, and financial milestones in the world of Ai:
New Product Launch:
Feed the Ai - $200/month
Save time on prospecting and searching for leads:
- Hand tailored lead lists
- Cross referenced funding and hiring statistics
- Intent Data Deep Dives
- Target accounts across the verticals you want to sell into
After purchasing we will send a form filled out around:
- Your companies information, ideal customer profile, and ideal vertical.
Weekly Funding Newsfeed:
- Woodland, CA - An AI-driven drug formulation company that recently completed YCombinator.
- San Francisco, CA - An NLP platform assisting annotators in training AI algorithms.
- Mountain View, CA - A growth command center merging causal inference, experimentation, and AI.
- Toronto, Canada - A computing company specialized in building computers for AI applications.
- San Francisco, CA - A Character Engine tailored for games and interactive experiences.
- New York, NY - A customer loyalty operating system for Shopify brands.
- San Francisco, CA - An AI-empowered comprehensive data solution provider for businesses.
- Cambridge, MA - A company providing generative analytics and machine learning solutions to businesses.
- New York, NY - A generative AI platform assisting home services professionals in managing and scaling their businesses online.
- New York, NY - A full-service AI-powered platform that efficiently turns data into actionable results. Exact funding amount remains undisclosed.
- Sunnyvale, CA - A startup leveraging AI technology to empower users in producing Hollywood-level quality videos.
- Sweden - An AI-driven database optimization startup.
- Berlin, Germany - An AI-powered proptech startup.
- Singapore - A generative AI video tool provider that recently emerged from stealth mode.
- Yuga Labs, creators of Bored Ape Yatch Club, plans to acquire Roar Studios, a company at the crossroads of gaming, social media, the metaverse, and AI.
- Oslo, Norway - A digital assessment solution provider has acquired Crossplag, a Kosovo-based tool specialized in originality checking and AI authorship detection.
Startup Fund 💰
- Munich, Germany - A startup studio concentrating on Generative AI and consumer apps, now accepting applications for the program STARTUP CHANCE.
Are you enjoying all this Ai and Robotics funding news?
Share with a friend or coworker: