Welcome back to another edition of Weekly AI Funding News, your trusted source for the latest funding announcements in the world of AI.
From AI companies in Melbourne to ed-tech platforms in Bengaluru and digital automation in London, the past week was filled with seed round funding, including 2 ongoing rounds plus a big acquisition from OpenAI.
We also have somewhat conflicting predictions from Gartner.
Drafthorse AI -Write hundreds of SEO optimized articles in minutes. Import your keywords, generate content, and export anywhere.
Gartner released their predictions in What Generative AI Means for Business:
The stats above may sound promising. However, they also believe generative AI is at the peak Hype Cycle for emerging technologies and will reach the Plateau of Productivity in the next two to five years:
IBM Consulting is also working with Microsoft to help companies accelerate Generative AI adoption.
- LighthouseAI Raises $2.25M in Ongoing Seed Round Funding - Los Angeles, CA - A provider of compliance solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain.
- The Contract Network Secures $8M in Seed Funding - Atlanta, GA - An AI-powered contract collaboration platform.
- SportsVisio Raised $3M in Seed Funding - Miami, FL - An AI-powered software company specializing in image-based and deep learning for sports analytics.
- Helm.ai Secures $55M in Series C Funding - Menlo Park, CA - A provider of AI software for autonomous driving and automation of robotics.
- DynamoFL Secures $15.1M in Series A Funding - San Francisco, CA - An enterprise solution for privacy-preserving Generative AI.
- Voiceflow Secures US$15M in Funding - Toronto, Canada - A conversational AI platform provider.
- Jurny Raises $2M in Ongoing Round - Los Angeles, CA - An integrated AI-powered property management solution.
- Tausight Secures Additional $6M in Financing - Burlington, MA - A healthcare-focused AI-powered data security company.
- Marqo Secures $5.2M in Seed Funding - Melbourne, Australia - A startup enabling AI-powered search and discovery.
- YC Backed Shaktimaan.ai Raised $2M in Seed Round Funding - Bengaluru, India - An AI-powered educational platform provider.
- Jabbr Secures $750K in Funding - Copenhagen, Denmark - A provider of a computer-vision AI system for combat sports.
- 11xAI Secures $2M in Pre-Seed Funding - London, UK - A company building automated digital workers.
- OpenAI acquired AI Design Company Global Illumination
- Clari Acquires Groove
- GenAI acquires SpeakGPT
- Apica Acquires LOGIQ.AI and Raised $10M in Funding
- Matera Acquires Cinnecta
- Inbenta Acquires Horizn
Looking for Leads?
Feed the Ai - $200/month - Using all the top sales tools in the industry - we help companies execute their sales strategy, by saving time on prospecting and searching for leads.
Like getting weekly Ai Funding News?
Why not share the news with some friends or co workers?