Welcome to this week's issue of Feed the Ai - your one-stop-shop for the most exciting investment news in the world of AI and Robotics!
From seed rounds to acquisitions, we've got all the latest funding updates to keep you informed in this fast-paced industry.
In this edition, we're tracking a number of exciting developments across both sides of the Atlantic and beyond. Companies that have caught our eye this week include Portrait Analytics, who secured a cool $7M in funding, and o9 Solutions, which raised another whopping $116M at 3.7B Valuation!
We're also highlighting emerging startups such as Gushwork.ai and Cleanlab, who are making waves with their pre-seed and seed funding rounds, respectively.
From Boston to Lagos, and New York to Dubai, we've scoured the globe to bring you the most exciting investments in the sector.
So, without further ado, let's dive into this week's Ai funding news:
This week's Sponsor:
- Portrait Analytics Raises $7M in Funding - Boston, MA - A generative AI platform for investment research and thesis creation.
- Gushwork.ai Raises $2.1M in Pre-Seed Funding - New York, NY - An AI-powered company (details not provided).
- Cleanlab Raises $5M in Seed Funding - San Francisco, CA - An automated solutions provider
- Colleen AI Raises $3.5M in Seed Funding - Daytona Beach, FL - An AI solutions provider
- FedML Closed $11.5M Seed Funding - Round Sunnyvale, CA - Custom AI development, using distributed AI and federated learning to help companies build and train their own AI models
- o9 Solutions Raised Another $116M - $3.7B Valuation! - Dallas, TX - a provider of enterprise AI software platforms. They offer an AI-powered platform for comprehensive business planning and decision-making.
- Verse Closed $5.75M Seed Round Funding - San Francisco, CA - Their platform enables organizations to set their clean power goals, design, purchase, and manage a portfolio of clean energy assets, and report on portfolio performance.
- GGWP Raised $10M in Funding - San Francisco, CA - AI-driven game moderation platform
- Futureverse Raised $54M in Series A Funding - Los Angeles, CA - A platform leveraging artificial intelligence, metaverse technology, and crypto.
- Resemble AI Raises $8M in Series A Funding - Toronto, Canada -Creates custom voices using proprietary deep-learning models that can produce realistic speech synthesis.
- Figure Raises $9M Equity Investment From Intel Capital - Sunnyvale, CA - An AI robotics company building general purpose humanoid robots.
- SpeedyBrand Secures $2.5M in Funding - San Francisco, CA - An AI powered content marketing solution for SMBs, including SEO strategy, blogs and socials creation and social media management
- Devnaut Raises Undisclosed Pre-Seed Funding - Raleigh, NC - Creates, visualizes and organizes codebase maps through AI.
- Readout AI Secured 1.7M in Pre-Seed Funding - Los Angeles, CA - Specializes in providing automated Al tools for the analysis of preclinical and clinical trial data.
- Stylib Raised £1.5M in Pre-Seed Funding - London, UK - An AI-powered product discovery platform for architects.
- Neura Robotics Raised $55M - Metzingen, Germany - An AI and robotics startup.
- MyCover.ai Raises $1.25M Pre-Seed Funding - Lagos, Nigeria - An insurtech startup building digital insurance infrastructure.
- SoapBox Labs Receives Funding From Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation - Dublin, Ireland - voice technology for Spanish-speaking children.
- Tractable AI Raised $65M in Series E Funding - London, UK - A company specializing in AI for assessing the condition of cars and homes.
- Aramco's Venture Capital Arm Invests in Tenderd - Dubai, UAE - A startup specializing in AI-enabled technologies for real-time emissions intelligence.
- Aya Healthcare Acquires Polaris AI - San Diego, CA - A provider of healthcare solutions.
- Truckstop Buys FreightFriend - Boise, Idaho - A provider of transportation technology.
- Paddle Launches Program to Support AI Founders - London, UK - A complete payments infrastructure provider for software companies announces the launch of AI Launchpad.
- Mayfield Raises $250M AI Start Seed Fund - Menlo Park, CA - An early-stage venture capital firm.
Some other reads from the week:
Are you enjoying all this Ai and Robotics funding news?
Share with a friend or coworker: